Thursday, April 18, 2013

Digital Media in Art and Design - shadow


Previous I have been researching the art of shadow and now I need to make shadow art. After make research I chosen to make a shadow by using font of "stop the war" I choose this sentence Because the problem of war in countries such as Lebanon, Syria and other very dangerous for everybody lives and property . figure below "stop the war" different angle

 PICTURE1
 PICTURE2
 PICTURE3
 PICTURE3
 PICTURE4
 PICTURE5
 PICTURE6
 PICTURE7
 PICTURE8
PICTURE8
for this task  I use the board, netting n color. Nets show the mood of the country and the font as the human face of war letters that are in fear. of the red color  from the font  to indicates the color of blood from the  killed

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V