Thursday, April 18, 2013

DIGITAL MEDIA -LOGO

For this class I have to create my own logo by using my name ,before I create my logo I have do some research ,I get the idea from k-pop group 4 minute MV that song is" mirror mirror" .I choose this MV because I like because the background like a mirror and also the effect ,Below is part of a 4 minute song MV
PICTURE 1

PICTURE 2
This is my first sketches I just using E I .EI is actually an abbreviation of my name Echah Idderis
PICTURE 3
This is my second sketches I using E and triangle shape ,From this i have to develop more until  the result  .from this I already choose for my final outcome
 PICTURE 4
 PICTURE 5
 PICTURE 6
 PICTURE 7
 PICTURE  8
 PICTURE 9
 PICTURE 10
 PICTURE 11
 PICTURE 12
PICTURE 13
I use paper for creating this logo and I have to fold them into my logo was chosen after that I need to get a shadow on the logo




No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V