Tuesday, June 18, 2013

IDEA IN CONTEXT -FINAL (ORGAN DONATION)

(Kidney Donation)
The picture below is an example of for kidney donation

PICTURE 1

PICTURE 2

 MY SKETCH 

PICTURE 3 
PICTURE 4

This sketch I want to a kid a waiting the right person to donate the kidney   

The below is my ads for kidney donation ." we cannot PREDICT what RELIGION will be a donor for us" is a message I want to show to the people .Sometime in case if our family members is not suitable to be our donor we . So other people will be a donor for sometime if Muslim donors are not suitable as a donor so other religions to be donation 



PICTURE 5

I  already two version with background and without  background 

PICTURE 6

For more information 
http://www.nkf.org.my/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=122&Itemid=51


No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V