Saturday, August 10, 2013

TYPOGRAPHY SKILL-( Task2) -Quotes Design

TASK : Find Quotes by famous people .


Quotes:if you're lucky enough to be different don't ever change -by taylor swift.

sources:www.typographyserved.com
www.behance.com
www.pinterest.com

Below is some of example quotes













After I get a quotes by people I choose I need  to design my own style . below is my sketch that is already done  .


picture 1 


picture 2 

picture 3

picture 4

After finish my sketch I need to choose  for final ,the below is my final quotes design I combine a few each of my sketch .

picture 5

After get  a fina result than l I need to transfer on to the graph paper before doing any Illustrator


picture 6


Below is my screenshot for trace the quotes


PICTURE 7

PICTURE 8

PICTURE 9


PICTURE 10





PICTURE 11


PICTURE 12


PICTURE 13


PICTURE 14
PICTURE 15

For background I use music note paper why I choose music note paper because as a songwriter the important thing after idea is paper and pen to write song and other same time Taylor Swift
is songwriter


PICTURE 16


PICTURE 17
Below is step I using Photoshop for edit the background


PICTURE 18

I already make two option for this quotes

First is color background 
PICTURE 19

second background is black and white 
PICTURE 20

Below is my final I make 2 option
PICTURE 21


PICTURE 22
After assessment day for midterm I need to make a correction about my work .i decide to put gitar because that is symbol for taylor swift she is song writer.

original picture

trace the shape of gitar 
trace the bottom part of gitar 

after finish trace I put the color 

trace the bridge

endpins

bridge and endpins

trace nut




frets

arrange the frets

tuning pegs



after finish trace the gitar to look different I use mesh tool to some pattern 

finish the gitar 

final 
1 option

2 option 








No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V