Sunday, October 20, 2013

TYPOGRAPHY SKILL-( Task 6)- magazine cover

Example of magazine 








so after research we have to design own own magazine .my magazine name is MOYA .it mean mysterious of young Asian  .For cover I using Goo Hara as my model 


 Below is my screenshot during I make my magazine 

STEP 1
I open goo hara picture using adobe illustrator 

STEP 2
set the margin and i put the magazine name 

STEP 3
after that I put my first cover issue  

STEP 4
Second issue  

STEP 5
I put the bar code 

STEP 6
Month for this magazine 

STEP 7 
I put my final cover issue 

STEP 8 
to more interesting I make clipping mask at  the face 

STEP 9
After finish doing in illustrator . the file I already save ,input in Photoshop to make adjustment 

STEP 10
Brightness adjustment 

STEP 11
color balance adjustment 

STEP 12
Final touch up for my magazine 

This my final for magazine 











No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V