Thursday, September 12, 2013

advertising campaigns-task 2

This task I need to find my favorite Ads and dislike ads after I get my favorite ads I need to explain why I like that

Picture 1
This is my favorite ads it's Slurpee brain freeze girl this is print ads by  BBDO Guerrero Ortega agency I like the ads because it look simple and also easy to understand , just using the girl image with freeze hair while holding the Slurpee other same time the expression for this ads also can make people understand even without text 


Picture 2

This Volkswagen Touareg : Billy Goat print ads This ads done by AlmanBBDO , Sao Paulo ,Brazil  This is my dislike ads it came with Touareg The luxury off -road tagline ,I can't understand this ads and I can't understand with the photography.It look simple but people will think what the message want to delivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V