Friday, September 6, 2013

ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN-TASK 1

product 1
Softlan (Eco soft pack)

This product can save my money because from 500 ml small pack can make 2 liter after add the water.If I half of small cup my cloth will be smell the lavender .And also the price for this product is cheap so people can buy this product because that too expensive like other product .I choice the product also because long-lasting scent .I know this product from television  

First advertisement on Television Commercial
Latest advertisement on Television Commercial 

PRODUCT 2
Rejoice Shampoo
I choice this shampoo because it have sweet smelling and also it can make my hair soft and smooth because it have papaya extracts and the price not too expensive 
below is Rejoice Shampoo Television Commercial



PRODUCT 3
Color Kuat Harimau (Soap Detergent ) 2.5 KG 
This product can remove the stubborn stain .This product also can use for white cloth ,it also can maintain the color at the cloth .Other same time it also have Aromatherapy and oxygen Bleach ,however this product is not popular with other product . 

PRODUCT 4
Antabax Shower Cream 
Can remove 99.9% bacterial and it come with many type of product ,it have smell good  and can make skin soft and healthy .This product are same like other but this have a different type and why for .I know this product from Television Commercial  

PRODUCT 5
Lovillea Gelly cologne 
This product is not popular. Honestly I never hear about this product before my friend introduce the product to me .This product can give a fresh and cool sensation that lasts all day long .and also with special formulation prevents skin dryness and takes good care of your gentle skin .Before this I never see the advertisement for this product .This product have 4 type it 's fruity floral ,Chypre Floral , White Floral and sweet Floral.I cannot find this ads but the link below shoe more about this product

PRODUCT 6
Johnson's baby bedtime oil 
This product can control dryness at the skin and also can keep the skin moist for whole day ,the smell for this product so soft because this product very good for baby and also good for Adult .When I put on the hand it not greasy compared with other product that is the different .I know this product at Television Commercial .

PRODUCT 7
Pucello Cologne 
This product come from same company with lovillea Gelly Cologne ,this product also I never hear I also know from my friend I like product because the shape of bottle can put inside the bag the smell very nice and everlasting  ,that have 6 choice for this product .below is link about this product .

PRODUCT 8
Acer lapptop 
 Honestly I never see about this laptop but I see my friend use this product and I hear the benefit if your the product It attract me to try this product ,I get this product at Low Yat Plaza because there a many choice and from there also I know this product for me this product very good because I already use this product for 4 year ,the function still can use like a first  I get this product .

PRODUCT 9
Nokia 7230 
This product I know directly at shopping because of the color and also it have big memory other same the keypad is easy to use 

PRODUCT 10
B1A4 Hand phone Accessories 
This is my favorite Korean group that is one of the reason why I buy this product other same time the design and how the product look simple .I know this from my free before I know this I already saw this product in korean movie even the look is not similar .

PRODUCT 11
Korean artist Button 
I like the design of the button it look simple and nice I know this product from the blog and also from my friend  http://kpopmalaysiashop.blogspot.com/
http://shopformerch.wordpress.com/tag/iu/This link that I know this product 

PRODUCT 12
Ice Watch 
I like the design at the watch it look simple because I like a simple design and this also came with a box I know this product from my friend .

PRODUCT 13
Johnson's baby bedtime powder 
This product easy to use and have good smell  other same it can make a skin soft and smooth .This product good for baby I know this product at Television Commercial 

PRODUCT 14
Jack n Jill Cream-O twin pack offer 
This product similar with oreo by the nama and quantity of cream a different and this product more cheaper than oreo I know this product through my friend .


PRODUCT 15
Indomie and mamee chef 
Price for indomie is cheaper than other meggi it also easy to cook I know this product from friend and for mamee chef I know from Television Commercial the packaging for this product look nice with purple color and black including the meggi picture .Below is the link for latest ads  this product.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPgT0C-oUYU below this is a first TVC for this product




PRODUCT 16
Nestle Neapolitan Ice cream
This product I know directly from the shop it's because the image of attract me to try this ice cream it also can save the money because from 1 box we can taste 3 flavor 

PRODUCT 17
Milo cereal
Can give extra energy it also healthy because come with less sugar I know this product from Television below is link for this product 


PRODUCT 18
Vono Mixed Mushroom 
This product is easy to cook and the design at packaging simple with soup cup anh some of the mushroom I know this product from my friend .

PRODUCT 19
Nescafe Ipoh white coffee
The design for product look like old town the color look classic it also can with brown sugar I know this product from Television Commercial 


PRODUCT 20
Sticky candy 
I know this candy from my class mate he give us to try this candy ,the taste for this candy very delicious because each a candy have different flavor this candy sell at pavilion 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V