Friday, October 17, 2014

Communicating With Image -Task 4/2-song from visual

Task 4/2- song from visual
This task we need to find one song we like and we need to visualization  we need to  feel during listening the song that we choose .

I choose Open arms original song by journey but I prefer to choose cover by exo

below is link for this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKr9GU9emfg
sketch for visual

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

picture 4

picture 5

picture 6
color the painting 

picture 7
equipment for color the painting 


picture 8
almost done


picture 9
finish song to visual song cover from exo open arms

Description

This painting show a pair of pigeon . we can see a pigeon on the branches of trees and other pigeon flying . at the background we can see have a different of  situation ,At below show the danger and concerns. But different at the top part it look peaceful and cheerful it as expressionless.

Analysis

I using color water and color pencil for the outline I using art line pen . for the leaf I using sponge and brush to get the effect and also I make a combination between tree color it’s dark green .light green and yellow. For the cloud I using tree color it is blue ,purple and white .to get the effect I using wet in wet on wet technique. The tree I using color pencil to make a detail .

Interpretations

 I using the pigeon because pigeon is symbol of love .behind the song “open arms” is a story about a couple who drifted apart over time but they found the way to each other again. Once they found their way back together they  realized how much they loved each other after all the bad thing happen with them. The dark color shows the condition of their before together back again. The color also will show they have hard time.

The pigeon will show a couple now they have sweet time leave their sad story .pigeon at the branches of tree represent a women and other pigeon is man . they found the way to each other again. Once they found their way back together they  realized how much they loved each other will represent the color of cloud because happy back together

Judgment

This different with other love song because from one lover to another begging them to forgive their wrong doings of the past and asking them to start the relationship fresh. Maybe the people will think why I not using people as my visual .for me pigeon is suitable to represent a lover.














No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V