Friday, October 17, 2014

Communicating With Image -Task 4/3- self Portrait

Task 4/3- self Portrait

picture 1
original picture 

STEP 1 
Trace the original picture 

picture 2

picture 3

picture 4

picture 5

picture 6


picture 7
trace the lips 


picture 8 
nose part 

picture 9
after finish trace the face and shawl

STEP 2
To look more interesting I make a clipping mask by using galaxy background i make by my self 



picture 1


picture 2

picture 3
the result I get after make a clipping mask at the shawl.

STEP 3
This step I need put the item or image relate with myself  

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3
 Final result 


Description

the face on the left we can see media social logo at the right face kpop group logo near the mouth we can see my types of my favorites food .At eye ball at left sight show the blue and red color .and we can saw galaxy background at the shawl

Analysis

I using Adobe Illustration and for galaxy background I made by my self by using black cloth , acrylic color and sponge .for the shawl I using webcam to trace the image and also clipping mask technique

Interpretations

I choose  the galaxy because I like a galaxy color and effect other same time for me galaxy like a fantasy .galaxy attract my attention because shine from the star ,I like something look a shine .other same time when I saw the galaxy I will remember someone also like galaxy ,he is the first member in exo I like. In addition We can see at right face I put the k-pop group I like the most like exo ,bap ,jyj, bangtan boys etc. why I put the logo not because of artist but the logo look creative and nice other same the song and dance get my attention .for one every day I have to listen k-pop song it like a habit ,In my opinion when I listen the k-pop song it make me feel peace and I enjoy when listening  the music .But sometime people will say why you keep listening that kind of music because they don’t a original face or they just show the good face only ,But for me  that is wrong ,that true as we know Korean have a very good doctor to make a plastics surgery they can make our face like a Korean artist ,but not from them make a plastics surgery ,if they make it for me it’ okay because other same time we can look a good face from them .I believe each people have they own opinion so I do not blame those who do not like k-pop.

At the mouth we can see many type of food for example satay , ddeokbboki, kimbap ,pizza etc that is my favorite food .and also we  color purple ,green ,yellow and red actually that is situation when we went to k-pop concert ,k-pop fan called that is ocean that depend the group we like because each a group have they own  color so when that a concert the fan will bring the light stick to make a ocean. going to Korean concert one of my dream .The left sight of the face is type of social media it is facebook, twitter ,blog, pint rest ,and YouTube  for me social media is very important for me especially YouTube  because without YouTube I do not know what is  new songs at YouTube .on other side we also can see running man logo ,M countdown logo that is my favorite Korean variety show ,near the eye have  4shared logo and allkpop logo that also very important for me without 4shared I cannot download a song and if without allkpop I  not be able to know the latest news about the music k-pop. Lastly at the eye I put red and blue at eye ball because my dream one day I will go to Korea ,red and blue I get from Korea flag .­­­

Judgment


Conclusion is I like anything have relate with k-pop and galaxy it can catch my attention 








No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V