Friday, October 17, 2014

Communicating With Image - Task 4/1- Find the image is relate with yourself .

Task 4/1 - Find the image is relate with yourself .

picture 1

Description
This picture was taken when I was in form at Taman Metro or people know as Taman layang-layang ,this is my best friend in my class .we can see me and my friend wearing people cloth one of my friend wearing black shirt ,In our group of friend we have 5 girl and 3 guy in this picture we just can see 4 girl only other one of friend she taking this  picture
Analysis
We can see one of my friend lying on the stairs and other just pose with happy face and V pose .
Interpretations
This picture was taken when we celebrate the birthday one of my friends, at the back have blue  big pole actually that is observation tower ,we also can see the floor is wet because when we take this picture it was raining .in addition  this memories happen one day before SPM .For us that is the best time to spend time and enjoy before SPM.
During the raining we play ,purple cloth actually for PRS member .that day we a decide not think about our SPM because if we keep think about it we will feel scared so we enjoy celebrate the birthday .At the tower we wrote our names as memories and we promise our friend will forever.
Judgment
This picture very special because we a still close until even though our school era already finish and also have some of my friend busy with their study and work we still contact each other .



picture 2
Taman Metro




No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V