Friday, October 17, 2014

Communicating With Image Task 5/2 create own logo


picture 1

picture 2

picture 3
after edit in photoshop

picture 4after edit in photoshop



picture 5

picture 6
final

picture 7
example name card



Description
We can see galaxy background and geometry outline and E.I short for echah idderis below the E.I have echah idderis illustration .

Analysis
I using Adobe Illustration for the background I using black cloth , acrylic color and sponge ,After finish manual part I scan the black cloth and put into photoshop and make a editing

Interpretations
I choose this kind of logo because It related by my self ,the color at E.I is my favorite color. I choose  the galaxy because I like a galaxy color and effect other same time for me galaxy like a fantasy .galaxy attract my attention because shine from the star ,I like something look a shine .other same time when I saw the galaxy I will remember someone also like galaxy ,he is the first member in exo I like.

I like something with Geometry shape or diamond shape  because it look complicate but when we know how to arrange to look a nice shape .we can see the sparkle at the background give the shine effect like k-pop element .the color at background will represent a Korean artist because we can see they like to wear something look shine and sometime bright color, I using black because I want get the shine effect by using white color 
.
Judgment
Conclusion is I like anything have relate with  galaxy it can catch my attention and for me galaxy have they own unique and I feel in my world when I saw the galaxy ,I don’t how it look it’s same like what I saw at internet or not but I still feel galaxy is a peaceful place.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V