Friday, October 17, 2014

Communicating With Image final

This final we need to create our own work or painting .I choose to make a painting .Below is step of this painting 

NAME OF PAINTING: The sound of galaxy
MATERIAL:canvas ,acrylic color and nail paint 

picture 1 
material i use 
canvas
brush
acrylic color 

picture 2
the color i use
 STEP OF THE PAINTING

picture 3
put the blue color 

picture 4
using the purple color

picture 5

picture 6
also put the pink color ,red and white

picture 7
put the masking tape


picture 8
after finish put masking tape

picture 9
put the black color 

picture 10
still in progress

picture 11
finish

picture 12
open the masking tape by using nail color put at the painting

picture 13
to get sparkle effect  

picture 14 
almost done

picture 15
finish 

Description

We can see in this painting have a building .and also we can see one image at the building .At the sky with galaxy background and also music note .

Analysis

In this painting I using acrylic , dye nails and canvas .other same we can see collage technique

Interpretations

Beside the story for this painting based on dream and fantasy .I using the galaxy as the background ,it represent my self because I very obsess with galaxy and I am a person who likes imagining and the color also catch my attention .Other same time we can see at the sky have the note of music ,it is because I very love to listening the music ,for me with music will make my day and live will shines like a galaxy.

In my imagination the note of music is the star will shine and singing on the sky. The image  was sitting in the tower represent myself .I sitting at tower with  see the galaxy and the star I choose the building because for me when at building I can see the galaxy more closer and I feel  I will grab the star

Judgment

Conclusion the name for this painting is “The sound of galaxy “because i using dream and fantsy concept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS -YOU NEVER WALK ALONE 9DIGITAL PAINTING)

J-HOPE JIMIN JIN JUNGKOOK RAPMON SUGA V